Online media have become very important the last few years. The digital era has arrived and young people grow up knowing everything about computers and sorts. Here are some tips on how you can become an online journalist.
1. You have to have a passion for online media. There has to be a drive to work with it.
2. Learn to communicate as a writer and a reporter. A study in journalism will help you with that.
3. Learn what works on the internet. Use forums, polls, blogs.
4. Make your own homepage.
5. Make sure you write an article that can be published on the web.
6. Learn the tools you can use on the internet.
Read the entire article here.